If you have any of the following symptoms, we ask that you NOT enter the office. In an effort to exercise an abundance of caution for the safety of our team and our patients, we will be happy to reschedule your appointment for a later date.
- Fever, Cough, Shortness of breath or trouble breathing
- Have been ill in any way in the past 14 days
- Have traveled outside the country, been on a cruise, or live with someone who has been in the past 30 days. (Even if you feel healthy)
- Recently experienced a loss of taste or smell
A few things to know prior to your appointment:
- A COVID19 pre-screening questionnaire must be completed prior to your appointment. Please complete using the following link. https://rwl.io/3bQLgML
- Entry into the office requires a face mask.
- Be prepared to hand sanitize prior to being seated.
- You will be sent a COVID19 pre-screening questionnaire.
- Be prepared to have your temperature taken.
- Your routine dental appointments are longer than what you're used to.
- We suggest you bring a sweat shirt, or jacket to keep you warm while in the office.